Pocket Guide to Food Safety
FOODSERVICE or HOME Edition
This easy-to-use reference guide covers the most important food safety tips that should be followed while preparing food, to prevent foodborne illness. It is consistent with the 2009 FDA food code for foodservice establishments, and USDA guidelines for preparing foods at home.
Includes tips on:
- Time and temperature controls
- HAACP flow chart and controls - (Foodservice edition)
- Cooking temperature chart including Fahrenheit and Celsius temperatures
- Potentially hazardous/TCS foods
- Temperature Danger Zone
- Personal hygiene
- Cooling/Thawing/Holding temperatures
This handy booklet is compact (12 pages, 3.5" x 5.5" ) and is:
- User friendly
- Written in simple language, easily understood by foodhandlers and home cooks.
- May serve as a basic instructional in food safety principles for foodhandlers, and persons cooking at home
Pricing: (Shipping within continental U.S. included in price.)
- $4.00 each, plus shipping
- Quantities >100: please inquire on volume pricing
HOW TO ORDER:
Phone: 781-356-1467 or
Download Registration/Order Form to mail.